Sunday, August 30, 2009

Heck yeah, education.

Well, I'm in my new, surprisingly accommodating hole for the next year. My room mate hasn't arrived yet, so I've been spending the past day or so here setting stuff up, doing Alex Krokus-esque things and starving since I haven't been motivated enough to buy food yet (But I suppose that can fall under the second category).
Pictures may come soon, if Julian and I could manage to make this place cool enough to warrant taking them. We'll see, I suppose.

Classes start tomorrow. Yeehaw.




(Who wants to sell me a banjolele? I'm tired of losing eBay auctions in search of one.)

---------------------





Gangstagrass - Gangstagrass
Download - http://www.gangstagrass.com/

Download this album now. It's bluegrass hip-hop. Bluegrass hip-hop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey there. Banjolele's are pretty amazing. My only suggestion is to get one with a resonator. You're taste in music is pretty amazing. Dark Dark Dark, Hurray for the Riff Raff, The Peculiar Pretzleman, O'death.

    I don't know if it's your cup of tea, but have you heard of Blackbird Raum? It's Jug Band Punk sort of deal.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?mmgnjjmjjgm

    ReplyDelete