Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where all music fits...

So I guess I'll put some more work up. Jeez, I'm really producing a lot. I'm just too lazy to scan it. Or take photos. Maybe sometime soon.



The Deer God


Madison Square Park Tree Study
(I think I'm going to fill that sketchbook up with a lot more tree studies)

Ugh, the image upload is taking too long. Rest assured that I got a lot of crap to put up.

--------------------------

In other news, I've never been so happy with where I am in life. I could go into detail, but eh. Not now. Just rest assured that I love where I live and I love the people that I spend my days with.

Here's a few shots of us gettin' settled.

Nothin' compares to eating 3AM grilled cheeses with good company on the floor while complimenting each other's work to the pluck of a banjo in the corner.


Mighty Django

--------------------------


The Peculiar Pretzelmen - Uncanny Eyes
mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7d175fdd975ab46fe5c3dee5769931ecd710445db61128bdc95965eaa7bc68bc
last.fm: cabaret, dark cabaret, alternative, new cabaret, avant-garde

Don't know how much those Last.fm tags help, but it's really good. Trust me. If you don't download it, you're lousy.

1 comment:

  1. glad the second year started off well
    and
    I would totally worship those antlers.

    -beegirl

    ReplyDelete