Sunday, May 17, 2009

HECK YEAH BOOKMAKING!













This is the product of my Friday night at Katie Armstrong*'s apartment. With her immense helpings of patience and bookmaking know-how, I was able to create something far more satisfying than anything Lulu or Blurb would've given me. The book has twenty four pages, but I figure I'd just show enough to get the point across. I feel it's best seen in person.
I'm torn over whether or not I should upload all of the accordion pictures.

...Oh, and to those who don't know...The project consisted of me going around Central Park with an accordion and asking strangers to let me take a picture of them holding it. Yep.


Now all I want to do this summer is make more books. ...But what should I put in them?

...

I'm scratching my chin pensively.



*Two blog entries in a row? Yeesh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic!
    You did a really wonderful job putting this together. I cannot wait to see it in person!
    You're making me wish I made my own book!

    ReplyDelete