Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh, the humidity.

Creepytown from Alex Krokus on Vimeo.


This was my final project for a 2D Computer Animation class I took this past semester. It's based on a doodle I posted a while back. Mike Ditrio did all of the sound, so props to him for adding a lot of mood and beauty that I sure as hell couldn't provide otherwise.

Things are hot and stressful but I think I'm learning what direction I'd like to be going with the things I'm making. Animated stories were essentially my third parent growing up and I feel as if it's only right to give back to what turned me into what I am today. Also, I feel that it's a field where I can tend to my love of illustration, storytelling and music all at once. No interest should be left behind, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment