Friday, May 18, 2012

I just dunno.


Sorry, Blogspot. No hard feelings.

I'm making this post in my last ever class of college.*

*Well, this actually isn't MY class. That was this morning. I'm making up a project here. Anti-climactic, I know.


---------------------



Jason the Swamp - As Is The Sun
Download: Bandcamp (free)
Tags: singer-songwriter, freak-folk, lo-fi, ambient

I don't really know much about Jason the Swamp. I was glad I stumbled across it when I did because it made for nice listening while wearily designing some iPad layouts. There's some nice minimal vocals accented by giant heavy, textural percussive swells.

I dunno. It's cool. It's free. Listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I feel compelled to tell you that I absolutely love your blog and have been following it for a while now. We seem to have very similar music tastes and you have introduced me to a significant amount of fantastic music that I may not have discovered otherwise. I wanted to thank you for that :]

    ReplyDelete