Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Mad Dogs of Summer

Oh, my. I sure am a piece of crap for not staying on top of this blog business.
With work, doing a bunch of Wood Spider stuff, and other miscellaneous summer activities, it's hard for me to sit down and art it up. Though, I have been having a great time doin' the things I've been doin'.

As mentioned, last week, I was roughin' it up at Lake George with a bunch of old and new friends. Essentially, it was six days of island sloth and Tom Waits references. It was the most fun I had in a long while. And I actually managed to draw a bit in between my sessions of lazily maintaining the fire and clubbing stuff.
Some excerpts:


Pfft, way to get the month wrong, Alex.

I also took a few rolls of film with my Holga, but I'm reluctant to develop them...because then I will discover that they're all awful and I wasted a buttload of money.

My schedule continues to be busy as hell. There may be a house show Wood Spider is playing in Manhattan tomorrow, but right now that's pretty tentative (If you're interested at all, get a hold of me somehow). Aside from that, there's a lot of recording and whatnot to do before we go on tour in mid-August.
I also have a couple of letters to write to people.

Gotta run! I've got this show to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment